Re Deep Secret -- Fairytales

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Fri Mar 1 07:43:37 EST 2002

Sally wrote:

> Speaking of the Archives, posts show up in the google search. So, <vbg> we
> better be careful what we say! Say I said something rude about an author or
> editor and someone else did a "search" for that author or editor... my
> comment would probably show up in the hits.  Scary, eh.

I think it's only fair to say, this has happened.  I was the unfortunate to
whose comment the author (a relative of mine) objected.  Afaict this has been
sorted out now, with the author's name deleted from a couple of items in the
archive.

So be warned, everyone!

Philip.

prohibited.

Registered addresses:

Powergen UK plc, City Point, 1 Ropemaker Street, London, EC2Y 9HT
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Powergen Retail Limited,  Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry CV4 8LG.
Registered in England and Wales No: 3407430

Telephone     +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax           +44 (0) 2476 42 5432