Phantasmacon

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Fri Mar 1 07:33:30 EST 2002

> Jendle
> --
> String quartet: a good violinist, a bad violinist, an ex-violinist, and
> someone who hates violinists, all getting together to complain about
> composers.

As a composer, I ought to take exception to that :-)  No, better idea - I'll
write a string quartet!  Then you can really have something to complain about!

But, as a matter of interest, which of those are you, Jenny?

Philip.

prohibited.

Registered addresses:

Powergen UK plc, City Point, 1 Ropemaker Street, London, EC2Y 9HT
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Powergen Retail Limited,  Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry CV4 8LG.
Registered in England and Wales No: 3407430

Telephone     +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax           +44 (0) 2476 42 5432