problem with my posts?

HSchinske at aol.com HSchinske at aol.com
Fri Jun 28 12:12:35 EDT 2002

Robyn wrote:

Sorry for this digression. We have worked out that our virus checker is
sending what look like attachments to people who are reading (I think)
their mail on text readers. We don't control the format of this, and
obviously it looks different to different people, depending on your mail
program. If people find it annoying, we can turn the virus thingy off, but
the point is to try to ensure we aren't passing on viruses.
Except that isn't the part that looks weird on my reader. What I mind (not
terribly much given that it isn't *hugely* long and isn't scrambling
everything that comes after it) is the bit that goes:

 --Boundary_(ID_nk6Vvxj5DS8CcPqjq2IcHg)

Does that look like anything? On my end it looks like Boundary
blah-blah-blah, Content-type blah-blah-blah, Content-transfer-encoding
blah-blah.

Helen Schinske