problem with my posts?

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Fri Jun 28 10:51:15 EDT 2002

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Kathleen Jennings wrote:

|> "`I am that merry wanderer of the night'?  I am that giggling-dangerous-
|> totally-bloody-psychotic-menace-to-life-and-limb, more like it."
|> -neil gaiman
|Oh, this is good! Where is it from? Who is Neil Gaiman? What do I read
|first?

Everyone else has answered the questions, so I will merely
identify the quotation, which is spoken to Puck (of course) in
the excellent one shot issue of Sandman titled (surprise)
"Midsummer Night's Dream".  It's in the collection Dream Country,
and it's the story that one the world fantasy award.

There's a small amount of dark in this collection, but no horror.
The story "Calliope" is somewhat harrowing,

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
Glory be to God for dappled things 	-- G. M. Hopkins