Late Introductions

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Fri Jun 28 10:33:46 EDT 2002

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Irina Rempt wrote:

|On Friday 28 June 2002 09:01, Kathleen Jennings wrote:
|
|(someone wrote; please don't snip attributions!)
|
|> >Hobbies:  World languages, conlangs
|>
|> Conlangs?
|
|Constructed languages. There are many more people making up languages
|for fun than one would think. Me, for instance:
|
|http://www.valdyas.org/irina/valdyas/taal/index.html

And, on-topic only in that I serious one day am going to try to
translate some DWJ, my friend Denis' language rikchik:

  http://suberic.net/~dmm/rikchik/intro.html

First I'm working on Where the Wild Things Are.  It's incredibly
difficult; you'll see why if you go to the page.

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
Hither then, swiftly, for I'm cold, I'm cold.
		-- _The Folk of the Air_