problem with my posts?

Anita Graham amgraham at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Fri Jun 28 09:34:20 EDT 2002

You do have attachments (every time), Robyn. Here's a copy of the most
recent one
"---

So I assume you are using AVG. To turn off this message go to the AVG
control centre, the email settings tab, and click off "certify incoming
messages" and "certify outgoing messages". (Or at least the latter).

Anita