Tough Guide, Kate Forsyth...

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at kline.com
Fri Jun 28 03:29:06 EDT 2002

> And it is IMPOSSIBLE to get DWJ second hand in Brisbane.

That good secondhand SF bookshop in Albion used to have some.

> Usually. We were in
> Archives (for anyone who knows Brisbane) sitting on upturned
> milk-crates in
> the back room between piles of sheet music and an awful lot
> of R. L. Stine
> poring through the non-series children's books (all classics.
> Doesn't anyone
> buy them?). There is something so desolate about second-hand
> children's

Archives had (has?) such an awful selection of childrens books!  And they
are so overpriced!!  The only DWJ I ever found there was in the SF section
anyway.

Though I wish I'd bought that copy of Autumn Term they had...

For secondhand kids books in Brisbane I found nothing better than Marriotts
of Strathpine.

Byeeeeee,
Kylie