Robin Hobb (not Hobbs)

Kathleen Jennings s368333 at student.uq.edu.au
Fri Jun 28 03:15:26 EDT 2002

> > tired, near the end, of Fitz constantly falling into Mortal Peril and
then
> > out of it again.  That must be some comment on how engaging the
character
> > was, but I don't have the energy for it again.

I don't seem to recall having the same harrowing experience as everyone
else. Maybe because I didn't like Fitz as much as the story. I *did* like
that little critter bent on revenge.

Hve blásnautt er hjarta sem einskis saknar.
How destitute is a heart that misses nothing.
       - Ýmir, Einar Benediktsson
Kathleen Jennings
s368333 at student.uq.edu.au