problem with my posts?

Jacob Proffitt Jacob at Proffitt.com
Fri Jun 28 02:50:44 EDT 2002

Annoying habit.  It's essentially your virus checker advertising on your
email without your permission.  It's one thing to check outgoing mail
for viruses, it's another entirely to hijack your mail with an
unauthorized product advertisement.  Unless that's how you're paying for
the virus checker--i.e. it's "free" but includes the advert (as a form
of payment).

Jacob