problem with my posts?

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Fri Jun 28 01:25:36 EDT 2002

For some reason, your mailer or mail server is sending the
messages as multipart/mime messages with two parts, both text:
the message, and the little footer melissa mentioned.  It's
odd, and may look disturbing in some mail viewers, but both parts
are plain text.  No html, no virus.  So all is good.

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
"`I am that merry wanderer of the night'?  I am that giggling-dangerous-
totally-bloody-psychotic-menace-to-life-and-limb, more like it."