problem with my posts?

Fri Jun 28 01:03:21 EDT 2002

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 20:06:25 -0600, Robyn Starkey wrote:

>Sallyo sent me a message saying my posts have attachments - I can't figure
>out why, and I can't see them myself. Is anyone else getting them, or
>having a problem with mail from me? We have changed back to using Eudora in
>the last couple of days.

Since the 26th, the messages you send have all ended with what looks like a
solid line under your name, and then the following:

---
---

To me, these did not look like attachments, which in my reader appear as a
box beneath the message body.  I actually didn't notice them until you said
something.  It would be extremely ironic if they carried any viruses, huh?

Melissa Proffitt