Late Introductions

LaLaLua at aol.com LaLaLua at aol.com
Thu Jun 27 23:55:21 EDT 2002

I just joined a couple of days ago. Funfun.

Name: Tori

Occupation: High School student.

Age: 17

Location: Thousand Oaks, California . . . which my friends and I nicknamed
Suburbia, USA - the name fits, too.

Favourite DWJ:  Hexwood

First DWJ:  Hexwood again. And it took a long time before I discovered she'd
written other books. A v. happy surprise.

Favourite Authors:  DWJ (of course), Tad Williams, Robert Silverberg, Harry
Turtledove, JK Rowling (heh), KA Applegate (heh again), Bruce Coville, Tamora
Pierce, Ray Bradbury, Diane Duane, LJ Smith, Gayle Greeno, Alan Dean Foster,
Douglas Adams, James Herriot, Philip Pullman, Orson Scott Card . . . and many
others I can't recall at the moment. Sorry in advance about misspelling any
names, as I'm rather prone to it.

Hobbies:  Reading, wandering about on the internet, and color guard - which
takes up a lot of time, once the competition seasons start up properly.