OT video formats

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 27 20:23:55 EDT 2002

It will work here, we use the same standards and
unlike DVDs there are no sneaky codes to stop them
working in other parts of the world. Incidently most
recently sold video players and TVs sold in Oz can
play US NSTC (I think thats what its called) format as
well as Oz and European (except France which has its
own format) PAL format. I can copy videos so if anyone
else in Oz wants to see it, I'll be able to send a
copy.

Jon