George R. R. Martin

Tarja Rainio tarja.rainio at welho.com
Thu Jun 27 15:20:42 EDT 2002

on 27.6.2002 18:43, Melissa Proffitt at Melissa at Proffitt.com wrote:

> I like the politicking of Katherine Kerr, but her later books are not as
> interesting to me.  The first four, _Daggerspell_, _Darkspell_, _The
> Bristling Wood_, and _The Dragon Revenant_, are all exceptionally
> interesting and full of Celtic-flavor politics and warfare.

IIRC, Widdy is from Britain, so he needs to note that the last two books of
the four mentioned above are named _Dawnspell_ and _Dragonspell_
respectively in their British editions.

I quite liked the first four or five books of the series, but then after
them, I just lost urge to read further. I have bought all the latter parts
of the series but just haven't gotten around to reading them.

Tarja