Recommending books

Amaya Booker amaya at whatever.net.au
Thu Jun 27 00:54:22 EDT 2002

> I think I've read one of these by John Bellairs, but the one I really
loved
> was his adult fantasy, _The Face in the Frost_, which is both funny and
> scary.
When I was a kid I was a die hard fan of John Bellairs after reading The
Mummy The Will and the Crypt from my primary school library. The irritating
thing was that at the time it was almost impossible to get them anywhere but
America... and without the joy of shops like Amazon that meant I had to wait
months at a time for someone we knew to go to the US before I could get more
books.

I still have all the books of his that I own but he's one of the authors I
fully intend to complete the collection of at some point ... along with many
many others. Stupid money.

Amaya

---
I'm not a goth, they're too pretentious...
I'm above that.

http://www.whatever.net.au/~amaya/
amaya at whatever.net.au