MZB (was Lackey)

Kathleen Jennings s368333 at student.uq.edu.au
Mon Jun 24 21:28:18 EDT 2002

Had "Hawk of May" recommended to me many times. Finally tracked down a
second copy but by that time abhorred most "Arthurian" fantasy and I still
need a break before I read it.

Hve blásnautt er hjarta sem einskis saknar.
How destitute is a heart that misses nothing.
       - Ýmir, Einar Benediktsson
Kathleen Jennings
s368333 at student.uq.edu.au