Stick and Bucket Dance

Kathleen Jennings s368333 at student.uq.edu.au
Mon Jun 24 21:22:49 EDT 2002

A group of us at my residential college tried to invent a version of it one
exam-block. Probably a lot worse organised, but still very scary and rather
humiliating to look back on as it was only last year and we danced it for
our kitchen staff!

Hve blásnautt er hjarta sem einskis saknar.
How destitute is a heart that misses nothing.
       - Ýmir, Einar Benediktsson
Kathleen Jennings
s368333 at student.uq.edu.au