Dart-Thornton (was Australian Fantasy)

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 24 17:27:56 EDT 2002

I enjoyed the story and thought the elements from
celtic folklore worked well, what really niggled me
were the Australianisms that kept appearing.
References to Australian plants or animals, or
expressions (some of which are possibly Irish in
origin). They seem very out of place in a story so
celtic in inspiration. I kept waiting for a kangaroo
to appear (perhaps in book three)

Jon Noble