MZB (was Lackey)

Kathleen Jennings s368333 at student.uq.edu.au
Mon Jun 24 07:54:56 EDT 2002

> Which one DID you like (unless it was TH White)?

Of course it was TH White (Sword in the Stone, at least)!

> deal of good fantasy  available. Has anyone seen
> Gormenghast - I missed it when it was on and it
> doesn't seem to be on Video?

I loved the film. Brilliant and visually amazing. Unfortunately I'm not in a
position to compare it to the original. The film prompted me to read it, but
a friend made off with it and I'm waiting for the return!

Hve blásnautt er hjarta sem einskis saknar.
How destitute is a heart that misses nothing.
       - Ýmir, Einar Benediktsson
Kathleen Jennings
s368333 at student.uq.edu.au