Lackey

Kathleen Jennings s368333 at student.uq.edu.au
Sun Jun 23 20:03:50 EDT 2002

In a brief mental lapse I managed to confuse Lackey with mzBradley. Probably
because I really didn't like Mists of Avalon. I'd like to know people's
opinions on it, whether I should tackle it again. I know the dislike was
probably due to external factors - I was sick, had hurt my back and couldn't
walk, was in bed in boarding school in the middle of summer (generally
miserable), had reached the conclusion long ago that there was only one
Arthurian fantasy I could actually stomach and on top of that I was sick of
druids. So I didn't enjoy it one bit (and didn't finish it either). So I ask
people with clearer heads - will I have happier memories if I pick it up
again.
(Just found out that there was a movie made of it last year).
Kathleen.

Hve blásnautt er hjarta sem einskis saknar.
How destitute is a heart that misses nothing.
       - Ýmir, Einar Benediktsson
Kathleen Jennings
s368333 at student.uq.edu.au