Australian Fantasy (was Re: Obernewtyn (was recommended books))

Kathleen Jennings s368333 at student.uq.edu.au
Sun Jun 23 19:50:12 EDT 2002

I find Patricia Wrightson's work impressive. Her books work in the landscape
as it is, and don't seem ludicrous or strained (was it she who said a
unicorn could not survive in Australia?)
I guess I stand corrected on my generalisations. I'm still cautious.
Actually, I think it makes me love good books all the more.
Kathleen.

Hve blásnautt er hjarta sem einskis saknar.
How destitute is a heart that misses nothing.
       - Ýmir, Einar Benediktsson
Kathleen Jennings
s368333 at student.uq.edu.au