Lackey

JOdel at aol.com JOdel at aol.com
Sun Jun 23 19:29:31 EDT 2002

<< So, if by some faint chance my local library has some older Mercedes
Lackey, what would you reccommend as the pinnacle of her work?
So I can give her one more try? >>

Might want to bypass the whole series stuff altogether and try one of her
retold traditional failry tales.

Lackey writes what I think of as "hairdryer books" something to keep you
still and unfidgety until the torture is over. Not ever expected to actually
reach the brain. Since most of the traditional fairly tales have a strong
aura of the hairdryer about them to begin with the match works reasonably
well.

Lackey's work is the kind of thing you welcome when you've got the flu.