Introductions

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.com
Sun Jun 23 09:43:47 EDT 2002

On Sun, Jun 23, 2002 at 05:01:23PM +1000, Gross Family wrote:

> Kathryn wrote:
>
> > I live in: my own home in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, which I don't
> > like at the moment because the weather has just turned cold...
>
> Cold? Cold, you say?? Freezing, more like it! Another Melbournian here,
> Kathryn--it's so nice to see someone else not only from Australia, but from
> my city, on the list!

Oh yay!
So that's three Brisbanites, two Melbournites and one Tasmanian, as
revealed in these recent exchanges.

Kathryn Andersen
(also ex-Brisbanite)
(aiiie, the Banana Benders are taking over the world... (grin))
Jim: That's my job, Miss Kane.
Blair: Yeah, that's our job. "Neither rain nor sleet nor dark of night
       will stay these guys from doing their appointed rounds."
Jim: Isn't that the post office motto?
		 (Sentinel: Night Train)