Railways

Kathleen Jennings s368333 at student.uq.edu.au
Sun Jun 23 01:59:15 EDT 2002

Having so much fun watching and now writing to the list I've never gotten
around to asking my usual question.
I'm writing my thesis on The Railways on British Children's Fiction. I've
assembled a fair list of books, but I was wondering if trains feature
frequently/at all the DWJ novels I haven't read. Or in any other novels I
might not have heard of yet, for that matter. I only have 15000 words, so
I've had to cut out picture books, etc. I'm looking at, e.g. Prince
Caspian/Voyage of the Dawntreader/Last Battle, Harry Potter, Railway
Children, Bear called Paddington, school stories (e.g. Chalet School) -
anything and everything which mentions or depicts trains, railway travel,
etc.
Kathleen.

Hve blásnautt er hjarta sem einskis saknar.
How destitute is a heart that misses nothing.
       - Ýmir, Einar Benediktsson
Kathleen Jennings
s368333 at student.uq.edu.au