Introductions

Emma Comerford s369161 at student.uq.edu.au
Sun Jun 23 00:59:11 EDT 2002

>Hi, I'm Kathleen Jennings, Australian, short-time lurker who has been slow
>to reply to this because of suddenly being snowed under by combination
>assessment/email  blizzard. Am now daring to sit up and look around.
>
>Name: Kathleen Jennings
>
>I live in: a residential college in Brisbane, Qld (which I like at the
>moment because the weather has just turned cold)

Wow, someone else from Brisbane! For some reason, knowing another list
member attends the same university and knows the same shops as I do is very
exciting! Perhaps because the only people in "real life" I know that have
heard of DWJ are those who have read her books due to my recommendations.

Actually, it's been very intersting seeing the geographical spread of
listees this survey...are there a lot more Australians this time? That's my
subjective impression. I COULD go and look up the summary from last time
and then add up everyone from this round, but I am supposed to be studying
very hard today!

Emma :)