HTML posting causing difficulties

HSchinske at aol.com HSchinske at aol.com
Sat Jun 22 16:17:00 EDT 2002

In a message dated 6/22/2002 4:52:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-dwj-digest at suberic.net writes:

> Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 11:16:29 -0700 (PDT)
>  From: Rose Cordelia <e_jones78 at yahoo.com>

I'm sorry to say this, but every time Rose Cordelia (Elizabeth/Lilly) posts,
the whole rest of the digest after her post is a bit scrambled -- all the
posts run together, no line returns, spaces between many of the words
eliminated, etc., so that it's all extremely difficult to read. I think it is
something to do with posting in HTML. Any way to change to plain text?

I'm going to try copying in a bit of the text, which doesn't seem to have any
codes in this part, so I hope you will all see what I see:

Subject: Re: Recommending booksOn Thu, 20 Jun 2002 17:59:10 +0100, Hallie
O'Donovan wrote:>There was one of these discussions back in '99, and I pulled
together >a lot of the posts in the thread to send to Bodil, which is still
>here.  I could post this if you'd like, Melissa, but it may be more >fun to
get new recs and then see the old ones?  Whatever you'd >prefer...I'm glad
you've still got it.  I think it would be fun to compare the newlist to the
old, since we've had some new members join since then.And thanks, everyone,
for some interesting discussions!  I'm going tocompile the recommendation
list in a few days

Helen Schinske