William Nicholson (was Re: Recommending books)

Sat Jun 22 14:46:15 EDT 2002

On Sat, 22 Jun 2002 19:41:07 +0100, Hallie O'Donovan wrote:

>Oh, another rec I don't think anyone has mentioned, (from Becca),
>William Nicholson.  The third one in his trilogy is just out here,
>but Becca hasn't read it yet.

AAAAAAH!  I am so jealous!  I love that series and I'm dying to find out
what happens.  It's probably going to be months and months before I can get
it.  I wish I'd bought _Slaves of the Mastery_ but I was sort of poor at the
time.

Melissa Proffitt
grumble grumble grumble