Recommending books

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.com
Fri Jun 21 19:48:49 EDT 2002

On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 05:04:10PM +0100, Michelle Thomas wrote:
> train... Blub!  I was forbidden to read Enid Blyton, and as a result craved
> her books until eventually I was allowed one.

Oddly enough, I didn't discover Enid Blyton until I was almost too old
for her (though I was still in Primary School).  I enjoyed the Famous
Five, but I considered the Secret Seven to be passe'.  Oddly enough, I
did enjoy the Magic Wishing Chair even though that was too young too, if
I recall correctly.

Kathryn Andersen