Recommending books

Fri Jun 21 15:58:05 EDT 2002

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002 17:59:10 +0100, Hallie O'Donovan wrote:

>There was one of these discussions back in '99, and I pulled together
>a lot of the posts in the thread to send to Bodil, which is still
>here.  I could post this if you'd like, Melissa, but it may be more
>fun to get new recs and then see the old ones?  Whatever you'd
>prefer...

I'm glad you've still got it.  I think it would be fun to compare the new
list to the old, since we've had some new members join since then.

And thanks, everyone, for some interesting discussions!  I'm going to
compile the recommendation list in a few days and see what we've got.  Only
one more question that hasn't really been addressed:

Of all these recommendations, are there *any* that you would hesitate to
recommend to a boy? a girl? and why?

Melissa Proffitt