Recommending books

Rose Cordelia e_jones78 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 21 14:16:29 EDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 20, 2002 at 05:59:10PM +0100, Hallie O'Donovan wrote:

> Hi to the new Elizabeth and Kathryn (this is appropriate, right?
 I've been more than a bit out of it lately!)>

Hello! Thanks!

I didn't realize there was another Elizabeth on here. So sorry, didn't mean to confuse. I'll simply use my nickname then, Lilly, if there are no objections.

We've all been talking about books...I forgot one specific one I wanted to mention: Dragons and Dreams, a collection of  fantasy/scifi short stories, Jane Yolen, ed. Anyone seen this? The reason I asked is because I think I remember a DWJ  Chrestomanci-verse story. ( I know for a fact that there is one of only two Diane Duane "Kit and Nita" shorts in there as well, that being "Midtown Local".)

Anyways if you can find this one (it's currently out of print), get it. It's quite good and serves up a nice variety of writers and styles.

Lilly