Recommending books

Jendle jenny.preston at virgin.net
Fri Jun 21 12:02:09 EDT 2002

I think I mean Five Children and It, and it was probably a Sunday teatime
version, because I remember watching it with my parents.

> <snip>
> > > - Michael Ende
> >
> > The Neverending Story?  If it's what I'm thinking of, it had a
> > quite a good
> > concept, but the sequels were a bit of a let down.  (Heh.
> You'll know my
> > memory is awful if there *were* no sequels...)
>
> I almost bought this in Hay-on-Wye in the fantasy section in
> Richard Booth's
> bookshop, but then found the "kiddies courtyard" with childrens books for
> 50p including several DWJ books among lots of others, and didn't.

I went there a couple of years ago and couldn't resist buying all the DWJs I
could find.  Of course, I ended up giving a couple to my school library
because I already had them, but it's the thought that counts.  I love that
place, I really do :o)

Jen
--
"Electrocuting yourself could ruin your carpet, so don't do this."