Recommending books

Wed Jun 19 21:43:49 EDT 2002

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002 13:28:51 +1200, Elizabeth Evans wrote:

>I too have really enjoyed this series - especially Deep Wizardry, but I have
>only read the first 4 books in this series, and wasn't aware there was a 5th
>and soon-to-be 6th. Can you please tell me the title of the 5th one, so I
>can pester my library for it? And do you know what the title of the 6th one
>is yet?

The new 6th book will be _A Wizard Alone_.  (Thank you, Amazon.com.)  It's
listed as coming out in October 2002.

The fifth book is _The Wizard's Dilemma_.  I didn't like it as much as the
earlier books.  In fact, I've found myself gradually being less enamored of
her books and her writing style (something we had a thread on recently).
There's something rather bulky about the way she handles magic that makes it
kind of hard for me to read, recently.  But I'm still reading them....

Melissa Proffitt