Recommending books

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Jun 19 21:28:51 EDT 2002

Elizabeth J was talking about

Diane Duane's _Young Wizards_ series. All the way. Two preteen, now teen,
wizards and all the adventure they can handle. Christopher "Kit" Rodrigues
and Juanita "Nita" Callahan were my first introduction to fantasy and you
can't go wrong with these kids. These books have a strong moral center
without being preachy, and their wizardy has consequences. (The magic is
also more like physics which cracks me up. ) YW is more grounded in reality
than some genre books as well; the kids have families, conflicts, school,
and so on. There are five books; the sixth comes out in September. (Yay!!)

I too have really enjoyed this series - especially Deep Wizardry, but I have
only read the first 4 books in this series, and wasn't aware there was a 5th
and soon-to-be 6th. Can you please tell me the title of the 5th one, so I
can pester my library for it? And do you know what the title of the 6th one
is yet?
Regards
Elizabeth E.