Recommending books

Rose Cordelia e_jones78 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 19 21:18:48 EDT 2002

 Diane Duane's _Young Wizards_ series. All the way. Two preteen, now teen, wizards and all the adventure they can handle. Christopher "Kit" Rodrigues and Juanita "Nita" Callahan were my first introduction to fantasy and you can't go wrong with these kids. These books have a strong moral center without being preachy, and their wizardy has consequences. (The magic is also more like physics which cracks me up. ) YW is more grounded in reality than some genre books as well; the kids have families, conflicts, school, and so on. There are five books; the sixth comes out in September. (Yay!!)
Running her mouth about something she loves
Elizabeth