Aunt Maria

Caleb W scalebw at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Jun 15 05:04:28 EDT 2002

(Some spoilers)
.

I'm suprised at the sudden bouts of "Black Maria" bashing - I really enjoyed
it. I know a place a bit like Aunt Maria's town, and with a similarily
stifling atmosphere. Chris getting turned into a wolf is really well done. I
like it much more than "Wilkin's Tooth", which someone expressed a
preference for, and I'd consider it one of my "more favourite" DWJ books.
The ending, with Antony Green suddenly planning to get married to Mig's mum
is a bit odd, but I don't really have any other complaints.

Caleb W.