hanging on to books (Was Re: RE: Adaptations

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 13 17:24:50 EDT 2002

There are of course problems in keeping anything of
interest, especially if you family has not one, but
four, bibliophiles as mine does. This is how we have
ended up with 9,000 books (and yes i have catalogued
them all on the computer - complete with Dewey numbers
for the 4,000 odd non-fiction - maybe I'll give a
breakdown for the next time we do an introduction).
Last time we moved house the removals truck was fined
for being overweight - and we had left all the
furniture behind! (except for the book shelves of
course)

Jon Noble