2nd hand DWJ (was: Re: Oddest place you've found DWJ)

Rowena Macrae-Gibson rowena.macrae-gibson at brunel.ac.uk
Thu Jun 13 06:27:31 EDT 2002

Wilkin's tooth has been reprinted. Dawson's book suppliers database lists
the publication date as 12th June, with ISBN 0007129653
There's a picture of the cover at amazon
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0007129653/qid%3D/026-0878530-4144401
I don't know if it includes the text illustrations, though.
One of the books plus points is it has a very authentic 1970's feel, but I
don't know if this puts off modern readers?

Rowena