Introductions

Karen Jensen ckcjensen at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jun 12 20:16:34 EDT 2002

Another one who is always late, and rather quiet.
>Name: Karen Jensen
>
>Occupation : former teacher librarian (high school) and now mother:
currently cataloguing books at daughter's school
>Age: 36
>
>Married: yes
>
>Children: only one, Caitlin, 8
>
>I live in: Melbourne, Australia
>
>How I discovered the list: through a search for DWJ which came up with the
Chrestomanci Castle site
>Favorite DWJ novel: Fire and Hemlock>
>First DWJ novel: Charmed Life, which I had to read for a university
assignment
>DWJ moment: hearing her speak in Adelaide, and getting  Black Maria signed
>Favorite authors (besides DWJ: Terry Pratchett, Tolkien, Agatha Christie,
Dorothy L Sayers, Elizabeth Peters, Robin McKinley, Anne McCaffrey,Ursula Le
Guin, Barry Hughart, Kate Elliot, Bill Bryson, Janet Evanovich, Tom Holt ,
Heinlein, Asimov, Kim Stanley Robinson, and the Chalet School books - I
think I'll stop there.>
>Number of books owned: too many to count, with a bookshelf in each room of
the house  - one day I'll get around to listing them all>
>Favorite musician/group:  Talking Heads, Jamiroquai(great for grooving
around the house to); Tom Jones(love that voice); Crowded House; Dixie
Chicks; The Beatles; Split Enz( Australian band of the 70' s and 80's)>What
I'm reading at the moment: The Amazing Adventures of Cavalier and Clay