2nd hand DWJ (was: Re: Oddest place you've found DWJ)

Emma Comerford s369161 at student.uq.edu.au
Wed Jun 12 19:02:11 EDT 2002

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, [iso-8859-1] Chris R wrote:

> Lucky Emma, to find Wilkin's Tooth *envy* It's one of
> the only ones I'm missing and they don't seem to be
> reprinting it. Grrr.

Like most of us (I think?) I've never liked this book as much. But I'm
certainly glad I've a copy. When I was 14 and was desperately searching
for boopks to swop at second-hand bokstores, I seriously contemplated
getting rid of this one! Luckily I must have realised I wouldn't be able
to easily find another copy...
Emma