2nd hand DWJ (was: Re: Oddest place you've found DWJ)

Chris R sfa_ok2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 12 17:58:37 EDT 2002

 --- Jon Noble <jon_p_noble at yahoo.com> wrote: >
>...my "8 days of luke" is ex-library - but as I
> wrote it off myself its not actually second hand.
> This
> was not actually an attempt to illicitly aquire a
> copy. The library burnt down and all surviving books
> were written off. 8dol just happened to be one of
> the
> few survivors and as we had plenty of money for
> replacements there was no need to put a rather tatty
> copy back on the shelves. Perhaps this also
> qualifies
> as an odd place to find one
Definitely! You must have been fated to have it. I got
A Sudden Wild Magic ex-library. One of the few perks
of being a library minion, that I can lurk around the
withdrawn table ready to pounce on anything
interesting. The tattiness average of my books has
markedly increased since I started working there.
Lucky Emma, to find Wilkin's Tooth *envy* It's one of
the only ones I'm missing and they don't seem to be
reprinting it. Grrr.
Chris