Introductions

Ian W. Riddell iwr77 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 12 13:25:41 EDT 2002

>From: "Rowland, Jennifer A B" <jennifer.rowland at ic.ac.uk>
>To: "'dwj at suberic.net'" <dwj at suberic.net>
>Subject: RE: Introductions
>Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:37:27 +0100
>
> > Name: Ian Widdifield Riddell
> >
> > Occupation: Unitarian Universalist Church Music Director;
>
><Waves> I'm a Unitarian (humanist/Miracles of Science type). I envy UUs in
>some ways, there seems to be more diversity between congregations and more
>interesting RE materials being produced than over here.
>Jennifer

Yes, that diversity is a wonderful thing. It's scary too, though, when (like
right now) one moves to a new city and has to choose a new congregation. At
least there are 3 in Madison to choose from.

As for your humanist/Miracles self-identification, I'm having a lot of
trouble pinning myself down lately, which is why being a UU is wonderful!

widdy