Alexlit

Tarja Rainio tarja.rainio at welho.com
Wed Jun 12 13:15:08 EDT 2002

on 12.6.2002 10:23, Paul Andinach at pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au wrote:

> However, two items posted today are worthy of note: one, by Joe
> Murphy, pointing out that the Add New Stories bug seems, finally, to
> have been fixed; and the second by Alexlit bossman Dave Howell
> confirming the news and griping good-naturedly about people spoiling
> other people's surprises.

Good to hear that. I, too, follow the Alexlit newsgroup  and have been
rating everything I read (that was in the database). Now I can start adding
in new stories (I guess it's lucky I just got a new cable modem connection
last week so I won't have to pay by the minute while playing with Alexlit
:D).

Tarja