Oddest place you've found DWJ

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Wed Jun 12 10:02:47 EDT 2002

>> I've spent many hours browsing in second hand
>> bookshops, but I've never
>> found a DWJ.
>
> I found quite a few in Hay-on-Wye last week. There
> were several in the children's courtyard of Booth
> Books, including Witch Week, Charmed Life and Archer's
> Goon. There were also some in The No2 Children's
> Bookshop there, for extortionate prices. The Magicians
> of Caprona was £6 for the "current" paperback, second
> hand, when you could get it new in WHSmiths for £4.99!

My experience of Hay on Wye prices is consistent with this.

Booth isn't usually too bad, though.

Philip.

permission is prohibited.

Powergen Group.

Power Technology:
Telephone	+44 (0) 115 936 2000
Fax		+44 (0) 115 936 2711
E-mail          techinfo at powertech.co.uk
www		http://www.powertech.co.uk

Powergen UK plc Registered Office: City Point 1, Ropemaker Street , London EC2Y 9HT
Registered in England and Wales No: 2366970