2nd hand DWJ (was: Re: Oddest place you've found DWJ)

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Wed Jun 12 09:55:50 EDT 2002

>> however my "8 days of luke" is ex-library - but as I
>> wrote it off myself its not actually second hand.
>
> Mine too...though it was apparently donated to a
> library sale as opposed to being an ex-library book.

And my 8doL likewise.  I still don't understand how such a wonderful book can
spend 12 years in a public library and emerge in pristine condition...

Philip.

permission is prohibited.

Powergen Group.

Power Technology:
Telephone	+44 (0) 115 936 2000
Fax		+44 (0) 115 936 2711
E-mail          techinfo at powertech.co.uk
www		http://www.powertech.co.uk

Powergen UK plc Registered Office: City Point 1, Ropemaker Street , London EC2Y 9HT
Registered in England and Wales No: 2366970