Recent reads

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at ic.ac.uk
Wed Jun 12 09:56:28 EDT 2002

Adding my no-penceworth (all these were from my latest haul from the library
about a week ago)

Georgette Heyer (A Civil Contract), Elizabeth Peters (The Lion in the Valley
and another one), Ken Macleod (The Cassini Division, The Stone Canals and
another one), Gentlemen's Daughters (a look at Georgian women's lives
through the diaries and letters of a group of women from a small area in the
north-east), one about everyday life in ancient Rome, Anne Perry
(Resurrection Row), a seasonal cookbook, and the one I'm reading now, Light
Years, which is a history-of-physics thing.
Jennifer