predatory cities (Was Re: recommended authors

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Wed Jun 12 09:28:02 EDT 2002

>>> sounds good. Predatory cities? Hmm. I've got this
>>> idea for living cities for one of my stories, so I
>>> hope it's not another idea to be put in the "Been
>>> Done" list.
>
> I remember reading one of the "Cities in Flight"
> series by - um - either Edward Blishen or James
> Blish when I was young. And there's McCaffrey's
> "The City Who Fought".

Add to this list "Strength of Stones" by Greg Bear.

Philip.

prohibited.

Registered addresses:

Powergen UK plc, City Point, 1 Ropemaker Street, London, EC2Y 9HT
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Powergen Retail Limited,  Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry CV4 8LG.
Registered in England and Wales No: 3407430

Telephone     +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax           +44 (0) 2476 42 5432