Adaptations

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Wed Jun 12 09:25:15 EDT 2002

Robyn wrote:

> that I most enjoy about books, and to be honest, I would always much
> rather read than watch a film, if you get right down to it.

Hear, hear!

I accept that cinema is a valid artistic medium in its own right.  I respect
those list members who are also film buffs.  But I'm a book fan, not a film fan.
I go to the cinema less than once a year, and I don't even have a telly.

Philip.

permission is prohibited.

Powergen Group.

Power Technology:
Telephone	+44 (0) 115 936 2000
Fax		+44 (0) 115 936 2711
E-mail          techinfo at powertech.co.uk
www		http://www.powertech.co.uk

Powergen UK plc Registered Office: City Point 1, Ropemaker Street , London EC2Y 9HT
Registered in England and Wales No: 2366970