Alexlit

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Jun 12 03:23:55 EDT 2002

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) wrote:

> Alexlit seems to have gone downhill quite a bit.  They've had
> problems which went ages without being fixed, they haven't put a
> newsletter out in ages and no one seems to hang out in the
> newsgroup anymore.

I do, though there hasn't been much traffic lately.

However, two items posted today are worthy of note: one, by Joe
Murphy, pointing out that the Add New Stories bug seems, finally, to
have been fixed; and the second by Alexlit bossman Dave Howell
confirming the news and griping good-naturedly about people spoiling
other people's surprises.

Maybe things are improving (I hope so).

> I keep plugging in what I've read though, in the hope that other
> people are too.

I am - and thank you for reminding me, however inadvertantly, that I
was planning to make a "Books I Would Not Have Read Without
Alexlit" post to the newsgroup.

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."