Alexlit

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at kline.com
Wed Jun 12 01:54:32 EDT 2002

> I kinda remember that...we knew each other from one list and
> happened to
> meet on the other.  Boy, that was a long time ago!  And I'm not on the
> Alexlit group any more, either....

People of good taste find each other :)

Alexlit seems to have gone downhill quite a bit.  They've had problems which
went ages without being fixed, they haven't put a newsletter out in ages and
no one seems to hang out in the newsgroup anymore.  I keep plugging in what
I've read though, in the hope that other people are too.  And in the hope
that they won't fold financially and disappear forever!

Kylie