(OT) Re: Antonia Forest

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Tue Jun 11 17:55:25 EDT 2002

Chris asked...

> > I have issues with the girlsown list, but if you
> > want to discuss AF, I
> > am up for it (perhaps off list).

> What sort of issues? I ask b/c my chalet school
> obsession is waking from its coma and i'm considering
> joining it.

I can't answer for Robyn (though I do remember her leaving the list);
however, to provide both sides of the coin, so to speak...  I joined GO
almost two years ago (thanks to Sallyo telling me about it here!), and have
thoroughly enjoyed it (and continue to).  Like this list, it's a pretty much
flame-free zone - I should warn you though, it is quite a high-traffic list.
Averages 80 to 100 mails a day; people start asking if there's something
wrong if they get less than 30 mails in a day!  Personally, I'd recommend GO
to any girls' stories fan who has the time for that kind of list traffic.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.